lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

(2NB) My last holiday






I went to Granada last summer with my boyfriend but I didn't like it very much. I prefer to visit Majorca because it's more beautiful than Granada. In Majorca there are a lot of beaches and you can have a swim in the sea.
This summer I'm going to Paris. Paris is bigger than Majorca and I want to visit this city although there isn't a beach. In Paris I'm going to visit my friends so I'm going to stay in their house. Paris is more expensive than my city so I have to save a lot of money. 
I'm going to buy a lot of presents for my family and friends. I hope  we are having a really good time.
                                                                                                                       (E.C. 2NB)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario